Coffee Tree Roastery is a great place to meet up with your friends or for small group meetings. There is Green P parking nearby, street parking out front and we are located in front of the Jane Subway.
Sit inside where it's cozy and enjoy the local art on display or take your coffee out. With a busy street front patio and quiet back garden terrace there's a place for everyone to feel comfortable.
Most of our savoury food is made from scratch and our other goodies are delivered from your favourite local bakeries like K's NRG, Jumbo Empanada, Sweets from the Earth and Bakerberry's. We offer a selection of pastries, gluten-free cookies and bars, and all your favourite chocolate bars, loaves and squares.
We are known for our selection of fresh-roasted coffees so talk to John, our Roastmaster, and let him help you choose some delicious coffee for home.
- The Favourite French Toast - 2 thick slices of egg bread with pure maple syrup from Wellington County
- The Canadian Cheddar cheese omelette with seasonal veggies. Served with toast.
- Breakfast Bagel Egg, cheddar, ham & spicy salsa. Also available with two eggs. Our bagels are organic.
- Traditional Burrito Eggs, cheddar & salsa wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla
- Cowpoke Burrito Traditional burrito with ham
- Southern Comfort Traditional burrito with avocado
- Whole grain Toast or Bagel with butter (cream cheese, jam or peanut butter)
- Gluten-free Rice Bread available
Coming this Spring: Grilled Panini Sandwiches with Homemade Spreads from Stasis on Roncesvalles
Served with a cup of organic soup, sandwiches served on ACE Bakery organic multi-grain bread.
- Zara's Vegan Roti Rolls
- Cheezie Melt with tomato slices
- Veggie Supreme veggies & avocado
- "La Maison" Vegetable Quiche
- "La Maison" Chicken Pot pie
- Organic Soups served with a chunk of bread
- Jumbo Empanadas with hot spicy salsa